Despite the chaos and the uncertainty going on right now,
nothing is more clear:
The world needs what you have to offer
The question is:
Is your practice set up so you can keep giving it?
Hi, I’m Starr!
Not only am I a life-long leader, rebel, and activist, I’ve been actively online for over 20 years, and have been offering services and hosting events virtually since 2012.
Connecting and supporting rad people doing rad things is one of my passions.
So is helping fellow coaches and healers build strong foundations in their inner world and business back-end so they can keep giving their gifts consistently & profitably.
As I connect with my clients and colleagues, I’m realizing what a huge need there is right now to pivot in-person services and events to virtual offerings.
I also see and sense a deep desire to make the most of this opportunity by shifting not just what we’re doing, but how we’re doing it.
This is why I’m so excited about supporting you through the Pivot Your Practice 5-Day Challenge!
This virtual, free challenge is for you
if you’re a coach, healer, or other changemaking service provider
who is ready to start pivoting your practice but aren’t sure how.
It is for you if you’re:
- Feeling confused or overwhelmed by all the different tools and technologies you could be using to provide services, events, and community online.
- Unclear how to offer or talk about your services in a way that is relevant to current events
- Getting inspired ideas about what you could shift, but aren’t sure how to logistically pull it off
- Worried about being judged for selling at all right now, or are feeling the pressure to only offer things for free or low cost
- Curious how you could be contributing more to a changing world
And it is especially for you if you’re not going to let your
fear or confusion stop you from serving your people!
The time is now!
Will you join me in changing the world
by pivoting how we do business?
Register below to get access to all you need to participate.
I hope to “see” you there.
Thanks for all you do by being exactly who you are.