Hello, I’m Starr!
I’ve been leading events for changemakers in Portland and online for over 15 years, and I appreciate your willingness to consider sponsoring a future luncheon.
Previously Portland Lunch Meetup, this monthly event has been going strong every month for the past three years, featuring powerful local speakers and generous raffle sponsors like you!
Keep reading to determine if sponsoring a luncheon is a good fit for you and your business.
Sponsors of Rad Connections Luncheon enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost advertising to people right here in the Portland community
(monthly events average reach is over 1K)
- Exposure of your product and business to other connectors and possible new customers/clients
- An opportunity to be generous and serve
- A one-minute verbal promotional option at the live Rad Connections Luncheon the month you sponsor (you’ll still need to purchase a ticket – $10 in advance/$15 at the door).
What I need from you to qualify as a sponsor:
- A tangible donated gift or gift certificate valued at $25-35 (Can’t be a coupon, discount or consultation)
- A description of the gift you’re offering
- Short bio for your business including any links to share (around 150 words)
- Your willingness to share the event with your own community
Here’s what attendees have to say about the event:
Who does my promotion reach?
- Spiritual Women Entrepreneurs of Portland Meetup Group (over 500 members)
- Coaches and Healers Connect PDX Meetup Group (over 200 members)
- Rad Connections Luncheon Mailing List (over 100 members and growing)
- Starr’s Facebook Community (My Facebook reach is over 5000)
- Local Eventbrite users (possibilities are endless)