Do the type of people you
attract to work with you excite you,
or exhaust you?
Are you tired of fizzled launches
or a practice that has yet to reach
its powerful potential?
What if what’s missing from your
sales strategies is… YOU?
Visibility has become a buzzword in the personal development and coaching industry over the years, though too often it translates into bikini body lifestyle shots and over-inflated results.
The truth is, people are OVER IT.
They want more.
They want… YOU.
And despite what you may have been told, you don’t have to be polished or perfect to be visible.
If you’re not showing up fully in your images and your messaging, then you’re leaving money on the table! Because the era of faking it is OVER, and we’re stepping into the era of Transparency. Of Connection. Of being allowed to be Fully Human.
Brené Brown was right: there is POWER in Vulnerability, especially in how we show up as our business.
Why? Because people are over being sold to.
They’re done with sales gimmicks and freebies.
They’re tired of sifting through credentials
and polished marketing materials.
When your ideal clients check you out, they want to know:
- Is this person like me; Do they think like I do or see the world in a similar way?
- Have they been through what I’m going through and come out the other side?
- Will this person understand my unique mindset, personality, and lifestyle?
That’s why Vulnerable Visibility is SO important,
and why we (Starr & Barbara), created this interactive two hour workshop
to support you and your conscious business.
“Vulnerable Visibility: How to Increase your Impact & Income by Radically Revealing yourself” is for you if you’re a conscious coach, healer, or changemaker and you:
- Have passion about what you contribute to the world through your work
- Crave more clients who are excited to work with you and want what you have
- Desire to reach a larger audience and create an impact in your community and the world
- Want to show up more vulnerably and/or visibly, but aren’t sure how
- Are ready to learn the art of serving your people through your story
It’s not for you if you are:
- Looking for superficial fixes or a quick buck
- Unwilling to show your true self to your clients
- Resistant to personal growth/development
- Comfortable hiding behind your brand or offerings
- Too terrified of making the impact that is your true purpose
This work is not for the faint of heart.
Being willing to show up with Vulnerable Visibility
requires courage, care, and commitment
to something greater than yourself.
This era is asking you to say yes
to your soul’s desire and your deepest purpose.
You change the world by showing up fully,
sharing your story, and being willing to be seen.
The time is now.
Your part is calling.
Are you ready?! (as the crowd goes wild)
In this two-hour interactive workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Use your story to serve without sabotaging your brand or your sanity
- Connect with your ideal clients through images and contrast
- Navigate the inner terrain of being visible in a vulnerable and authentic way
If you’re ready to increase your impact and income by radically revealing yourself, sign up now!
Details and registration link below. Space is limited.
About Our Leaders
Barbara and Starr have both been showing up vulnerably in their communities for a combined three decades, and make a powerful and potent collaboration to show you the way.
Starr Sheppard-Decker, a spiritual and business coach, facilitator, speaker, activist, rebel, and visionary, has been having controversial conversations online and in Portland for over 15 years. After seeing clients for 10 years and facilitating live events for nearly 20, she has years of experience navigating her bold online presence and sharing her most challenging moments in a way that serves her people and her practice.
Barbara McIntyre is a unique brand photographer with a magical ability to create safety in her photo shoots, drawing out the best of people, and has been capturing the essence of her clients for over 15 years. Before that, she showed up vulnerably for decades in her world as an artist, activist, community-builder, and leader, having cofounded and facilitated several visionary groups in Portland committed to anti-racism and equity.
Plus, these two leaders adore each other and have experienced each other’s powerful and priceless work!